Come in today and open one of our NEW eChecking Accounts!This is a hassle-free checking account with additional features that are designed for the customer that is on-the-go and utilized technology to create more convenient low-cost banking.
Experience the benefits:
- No monthly maintenance fees
- No minimum balance requirement
- No ATM/debit card monthly fee
- Free online banking and bill pay (up to 5 per month)
- Free electronic bank statements
First National Bank
and enjoy banking
on the go!
Look for the latest FNB
app update to insure that
you are using the latest
version of mobile banking!
Notice of Change in Lobby Services
As a part of our ongoing effort to contribute to the well-being of our customers, staff, and communities we serve, FNB Stigler will be temporarily closing the lobby of our bank beginning Friday, March 20, 2020. This action is being taken by our Bank to help minimize the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). American Bankers Association (ABA) is emphasizing precautions with the following statement: “This precaution is to ensure that small communities do not lose an entire bank branch if bank staff are exposed via lobby traffic and to assist slowing the virus down to help medical health workers.”
WHAT THIS MEANS
- Customer transactions will be satisfied through our drive through operations, which will remain open during our regular business hours of 7:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday, 9:00am-12:00pm Saturday.
- Loan applications, closings, new account opening, wire transfers and safe deposit box access will be satisfied by appointments that can be made by calling our bank at 918-967-4665.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
- Utilize Online/Mobile Banking to check balances, make transfers between accounts and to make loan payments
- Utilize our Online Bill Pay service to make payments electronically or by check.
- Drive through customers have deposit or withdrawal slips completed and instruments endorsed to speed your transaction.
- Utilize the ATM for quick access to cash and reduce wait time.
- Large commercial transactions can be dropped off at the drive and we can call for pick up to reduce your wait.
- If you are sick, do not feel well or develop a cough please do not make an appointment until you are completely well.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation, and act upon any further recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). Please continue to visit our website for our business hours and updates on our efforts. We continue to ask for your patience as we all face this unprecedented event.
As always, we appreciate your business and anticipate a quick return to normal once this threat subsides. If you need any assistance, please contact us at 918-967-4665 or you may email us through online banking or our website.
With a variety of options, we have a checking account that is sure to fit your needs and lifestyle.
Whether you’re saving for something special or planning for the future, we have a savings account that will help you reach your financial goals.
Looking to refinance or purchase a new home? Our mortgage options are sure to make you feel at home.