Go green with our Paperless Statements! It’s easy to enroll and completely FREE!
To sign up for eStatements, you can follow the steps below or come in and we can set you up in person:
- Log onto your online banking.
- At the top, click on the eStatements button.
- Once you are there, click the account(s) you wish to sign up for eStatements
- Fill out the information it asks for: your email address, a security phrase that you create, and our passcode (you can get the passcode by clicking the “click here” link)
- Read the eStatement Disclosure carefully and agree to it
Adobe Acrobat Reader® version 10.0 or higher is required to open and view your statement(s)/notice(s)*. To download the latest version of Adobe Reader®, go to http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep.html
How to access your monthly account statements once enrolled:
You will get an email that reads as follows:
“Your statement ending in xxxxxxxxxxxx(####) is now ready to view.
The eStatements are stored for up to 18 months. If you wish to keep the statement for your records, you may print or save the document to your computer using Adobe. If you cannot access the statement, please download the latest version of Adobe Reader by clicking on the link below.
If you have any questions regarding your statement please contact customer service at (918) 967-4665 during regular banking hours.”